Development of technical specifications
In case you are a domestic manufacturer of products, sooner or later you will come across a question about the document regulating - the order of production, requirements for raw materials and materials, methods of quality control of finished products and other aspects of production.
Such a document can be the national standard DSTU EN harmonized with the EU, the GOST is an interstate standard effective from the time of the USSR, DSTU is the state standard of times of independent Ukraine or TS - technical specificatoin for the production of products, i.e. standard, owned by the manufacturer itself.
Technical specifications (TS) are developed by the interested party (the manufacturer, associations of enterprises), depending on the specifics of the products and, if necessary, can be coordinated with different civil services.
The specifications can be agreed by the main consumer of future products.
Requirements for the development of technical specifications are set out in DSTU1.5: 2003 "National standardization. Rules for motivations, visa applications, registration of those before the amendment of normative documents".
The following documents are required for the development of technical specifications:
1. Certificate of state registration of the developer's enterprise (payer) for registration of technical specifications;
2. The application and the accompanying letter of the established form in 2 copies;
3. Full description of the products for which the specifications are developed;
4. The list of raw materials and materials used in the manufacture and conclusion of the sanitary-epidemiological expertise;
5. Technological instruction or production map;
6. Documented requirements of the customer (manufacturer);
7. Drawing, or description of the construction of the product.